Thursday, February 28, 2013

color me a star


      Out of all the colors I can definitely say neutrals, and pastels are my favorite! I love to mix and match earth tones like greens, and browns, I also Love to wear anything Pastel colored during Spring and Summer. Lately I've been wearing a lot army green, so when I came across this vest at H&M I  had to add it to my collection. I'm currently obsessed with H&M, the colors and  a lot of the clothes are definitely on point this season. Anyway, on to the outfit I decided to pair my vest with this white BEBE romper, I love this look for summer. My favorite accessories were the star necklaces, I love how they are so dainty and perfect together. I must say a white Romper is a must have; they are very versatile, you can throw on any coat, vest, or accessory and completely change the style. tata! xo enjoy.








                                                    Outfit Details:
                                                    Romper: BEBE (got this for my 18th b-day and still love it!)
                                                    Green Army vest: H&M (current)
                                                    Jewelry: Star Necklaces- H&M (current) love these!! 
                                                    Bracelets: Cougar; Juicy Couture, other bracelet; local boutique
                                                    Purse: Love Culture
                                                    Shoes: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment