Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Creamy Owls

Ive been crazy about these pants since the first time I saw them online! first of all, Pastel colors are my all time favorite and who doesn't love a pair of pants accentuates your curves! As you can tell I am more than ready for Spring and this is why I put this outfit together, I just can't wait. I paired the pants with this beautiful simple cream silk tank and over threw on my favorite jean jacket for a nice casual look. ENJOY:) XO 

                                  Outfit Details:
                                 Jean Jacket: Gap
                                 Silky sheer tank: zara
                                 Pants: Zara
                                 Shoes: Zara
                                 crossbody bag: Tory Burch
                                 Jewelry: earrings and necklace; Express, watch-Michael Kors     

No comments:

Post a Comment