Sunday, March 3, 2013

Casual Sunday


Sundays' are always my chill days, I get to hangout and relax all day! For today's outfit I decided to keep it very comfy and casual, I threw on this loose sweater with my current favorite pants from H&M. I can't explain how much I love their jeans right now. I normally stick to wearing leggings all the time because they are super stretchy and comfortabl to wear throughout the day. Well, after trying on these pants I completely fell in love with the stretchy, soft material that hugs on pefectly. I went ahead and purchased in several colors, they are definitely going to get a lot of use. By the way all the jeans are 25% off ! ohh yes! If you are looking for the perfect skinny, boyfriend, or bright colored jeans get there! xo  




                                                        Outfit Details:
                                                        Sweater: H&M (current)
                                                        Jean/pants: H&M (Current, love these, so stretchy you can probably do the splits in them:) lol! they also have them in black)
                                                        Shoes: Zara
                                                        Shades: H&M
                                                        Handbag: Tory Burch
                                                        Jewelry: Juicy cougar bracelet, iheartcloset; necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment