Sunday, February 17, 2013

Simple Elegance

The weather has been amazing these past few days, and I can finally wear shorts and light clothes! For, today's look I kept it very simple with a touch of elegance. I paired my Juicy Blouse that I recently purchased with these silver shorts, and  nude shoes for classy look.When I first saw this blouse the neckline was very high and it the overall fit was not as flattering as it could be, but I saw the potential it had. I went ahead and purchased the top and had the neckline altered to a deep V, I was very happy with my new and improved blouse! When I shop, I look for clothed that I can re-design and get altered to fit the way I want it to. So when you're out shopping and see something you truly love but has that boring neckline, or is way too long, dont loose hope you can always pimp out your clothes and get them customed to the way you wish wish they fit! Make sure you go to the right seamstress! xo enjoy!



                                                 Outfit Details:
                                                  Blouse: Juicy Couture 
                                                  Shorts: Express
                                                  Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
                                                  Earrings: Express
                                                  Handbag: louis Vuitton Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment