Sunday, March 10, 2013

Splish Splash

 Well hello to Spring and beautiful weather!! I cant express how much I love the Sun, this weather gives me so much energy to be out exploring! As I mentioned in my previous post that my favorite colors for Spring are pastels, well for yesterdays' outfit I decided to put this creamy outfit together. I paired these stretchy booty pop (LOL) baby blue pants with this beautiful loose yellow top, and threw on this pink blazer! For accessories I went with all silver, and of course my shoes helped with that. Most of the clothes worn in this post was purchased last years Spring/Summer collections, I'm sure these colors have hit the stores already! 







                                                       Outfit Details:
                                                       Blouse: H&M (last year)
                                                       Stretchy pants: H&M (Last year)
                                                       Blazer: Forever 21
                                                       Clutch: BEBE
                                                       Watch: Juicy Couture, necklace; H&M
                                                        Shoes: ZARA (last year)
                                                     SHAKE That MONKEY HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment