Thursday, September 18, 2014

Peaches and Cream

It sure has been a long time, and I've missed blogging so much! This has probably been one of the busiest summers yet. Sadly, summer is almost over and I will be back in school soon and won't have  too much time to post but for now I'll try to post some summer trip recaps and outfits of the day. Anyway, LF is having their summer sale again and the prices have finally been lowered enough to the point where I can actually shop comfortably. The sale is over this weekend so be sure to check it out!  I've been going to these sales for the past three or so years and I would buy tons of stuff and noticed a lot of these items wouldn't get worn. This year I'm trying to to shop for items I will wear multiple times and not just a one time wear. I was on the hunt for the perfect boyfriend jeans and after trying these on I fell in love with the fit. I love that boyfriend jeans can be so versatile and be styled in many different ways. For this look, I decided to pair them with this casual yet sexy top and my favorite pumps. I love simple outfits like this one, each item is a must have in a girls closet! Boyfriend jeans, simple nude pointy pumps, flowy tops, and hoop earrings will never get old. 
xo! 








Outifit details: 
Top: Forever 21 (current)
Jeans: LF (current)
Shoes: Report pumps
Handbag: Juicy Couture
Earrings: Juicy Couture hoops
Watch: Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment