Thursday, August 22, 2013

Diced Pineapples

Hi, just thought I'd post this outfit I never got to post from a few months ago. I was in the city a few weeks ago and of course had to hit H&M. I love the store in the city, they carry so much cuter stuff than the local one here in the area. As I was hitting the racks looking for hidden treasures I came across this the swimsuit cover up dress and thought it was the cutest dress ever!! it was one of those things I had to have, so I went ahead and got it and noticed it was supppppperrr long, after getting it hemmed I can now wear it this summer as a dress although its a swimsuit cover up, ha ha. Good thing is that it's not as see through,
you can always throw on a slip if you're worried. They also carried this same style dress in a different print!:) enjoy xx


 





Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M summer collection
Ssandals: Sam Edelman (check out LF for similar styles all 60% off!!)
handbag: Tory burch mini Robinson (Love the size, perfect)
jewelry: Juicy Couture, Headpiece: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment