Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kimye inspired looks.

Today's outfits were inspired by Kim Karadashian. Her style is always changing and recently that she started dating Kanye I've noticed shes been wearing a lot of leather, and gold chains. I couldn't decide what outfit I liked best from these two so I decided to post both! The only change that was made in both outfits was the Top! Can you believe it? Both outfits have a completely different look. First outfit I paired my new favorite skirt with this faux leather peplum strapless top and added this belt I'm completely obssesed with. For the second look I decided to pair the same skirt with a white peplum shirt! I love how the second outfit looks like a dress. I kept the accessories simple and wore my new gold cuff and my all time favorite gold pineapple studs. Hope you all enjoy. xo







                                                         Outfit details:
                                   Top: faux leather (black): zara (forever 21 has a cheaper one same thing)
                                   Skirt: Zara
                                   Belt: love Culture
                                   Shoes: Zara
                                   Accessories: Juicy Couture
                                   Handbag: Vintage Chanel
                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment