Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ballerina


It was freezing out but I really wanted to do a blog post so I decided to put together this feminine soft Ballerina look . When I saw the completed look the colors whispered innocence but the look itself was revealing in a classy way. I like to keep the accessories very minimal and rather focus the attention on the outfit itself. This statement necklace, and simple drop earrings completed my outfit . I couldn't find the perfect top to wear with this skirt  so instead I found a dress that had been sitting in my closet that had the perfect plunge. When I put it together it was just what I was looking for!! Its always good to get inventive with the clothes you have, they can come in handy when putting outfits together. 
"Keep it classy, Never trashy, just a little nasty"- ;)
  





                                                 Outfit details: 
                                       Dress (worn as a top): Bec & Bridge
                                       Skirt: Topshop
                                       Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
                                       Jewelry: (earrings and necklace, on sale only $25!! :)) Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment