Sunday, August 26, 2012

Flirty Romper

I've always been a big fan of rompers. I love that,  you can easily throw them on without  worrying about mixing and matching. This romper is nonetheless, modifiable. It can be worn during the day or at night- paired with a dark hued blazer. Now, I was wearing it out during the day, so I paired it with a jean jacket. I would normally opt for  wedges or sandals with a romper like this, but I decided to spice it up! I wore my new dark purple platform pumps, which are super comfortable and easy to walk in. I didn't want to over accessorize, so I kept it simple and wore two gold toned bracelets. Mission accomplished! I kept the main focus on the romper and the shoes.
  






                                                             Outfit Details:
                                                            Jean Jacket: Abercrombie
                                                           Romper: Urban Outfitters (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24615247&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=010)
                                                           Handbag: H&M
                                                          Jewelry: Local boutique, H&M gold chain bracelet
                                                         Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment