Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Casually Classy

 
 Two ways to rock a silky top:
1. dressy but simple
On a beautiful Sunday like today, I decided to step out in a sassy, classy ensemble. I'm wearing all Juicy Couture (except the shoes) And after hitting the sale section, I couldn't be more pleased with my finds! I love Juicy Couture's quality. They always maintain a trendy, classy look.  The top and bottoms are both silky and dainty! I have been patiently waiting to rock my new Zara court pointed heels. They had been sitting on my dresser for a few weeks now!  I thought these shoes would spice up this outfit. Lastly, these colors are all in the same palette and add the perfect ounce of sophistication! 



                                                               Outfit Details:
                                               Top: Juicy Couture (spring/ summer collection)
                                                   Pants: Juicy Couture (spring collection)
                                          Accessories: Juicy couture bracelet, two crystal ones Nadri
                                                           Shoes: Zara (fall 2012)
                                                                   Purse: LV
2. Pearls and Spikes
 Silky tops are nonetheless, versatile. I can think of endless outfits matching a silk blouse.  They can be paired with high-waisted jeans, skirts, and jean shorts! I decided to pair them with a  fancier pair of shorts.  On this occasion, I wore my favorite Zara sandals, that match the blazers' embellishments. Now, if you don't feel like looking too dressed and want a more comfy everyday look, you can rid yourself of the blazer. And taaaadah! - You're left with a cute, comfy , and oh so stylish outfit!




Outfit details:
Top: Juicy Couture (spring collection)
Shorts: Express (summer)
Blazer: Free People (last year)
Shoes: Zara (fall 2012)
Bracelet clutch bag: bebe 
Jewelry: Forever 21, Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment